The French Doll
Release Year: 2017
Models: Anastasia Doll
Genres: Score Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Video language: English
"Modeling was meant for me," doll-like Anastasia Doll said in her dollish voice. "When I am not modeling, I am taking selfies. I love taking pictures and videos." Anastasia is proud of her body. She has the slim and stacked Score showgirl look and the ass of a BootyLicious Girl. "I wear tight blouses and tank tops to show off my bust and tight shorts and pants to show off my derriere. I love to wear thong bikinis at resorts." Marseille-based Anastasia has a fetish for shoes. "I love high heels. I take care of my feet. I catch men looking at my feet as often as I see them glancing at my chest."
Fuck my favorite sex doll hard holding her arms behind and cuming on her tits. SILICONE DOLL / blow job compilation 2 - The Best fucking doll !! PipeDream. ESDOLL 170cm Sexy Supermodel Lady Sex Doll Fucking with Monster Cumshot. ESDOLL 158 Realistic Love Dolls Real Lifelike Sex Doll from When Wife Is Not At Home. SILICONE DOLL / blow jo! b compilation 2 - more @ WWW.LOVEANDSEXDOLLS.COM.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 503.2 MB

Comments
Post a Comment